[NRVR-Members] NRVR Eggtimer build party 1/26 at 3pm

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Tue Jan 15 21:17:31 CST 2019

I'm start a private thread between the lead (Jordan) and the other participants..

If anyone other than the following are planning on participating please let Jeremy and I know:

Bill Noble
Kevin Shinpaugh
Adrien Drouault
Bob Schoner
T.Weeks
Brian Clark (anyone know Brian or have his email address?)

T.Weeks