[NRVR-Members] Sept Meeting Off, Sept Launch IS GO (but need help)
t.weeks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 25 15:21:52 CDT 2019
This is late coming.. but the NRVR meeting if off for tomorrow night. (calendar updated).
On the bright side.. Saturday looks like a great launch day. As usual, we need the club to lend a hand with setup, LCO, RSO, and break down. Especially since a couple key members (myself included) are out of town or juggling kids (me). So if you can help out, please echo your availability here. :)
As Bob indicated previously posted..
* Sparkies: We might get a little rain on Thursday.. but it's still very dry and so I wouldn't bet on flying sparkys (unless Bob mentions otherwise).
* Need Help: Setup starts at 9am. Ech here if you can help w/setup/LCO/RSO/breakdown
* Big Groups: students, scouts, etc, please let us know here so we're not swamped
* Cert Exams/Flights: If planning to certify, flag officers at nrvr.org<mailto:officers at nrvr.org>
* Safety Reqs: If you plan to fly K impulse or higher, are a student or new flyer, or are flying a complex or research rocket/motor, please fill out a Pre-Flight-Data-Capture form<http://server2.nrvr.org/files/TRA_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form.pdf> and send it to us<mailto:officers at nrvr.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NRVR-Members