[NRVR-Members] January Launch (25th tentative) + Club Electrions & "Fun Meeting" (30th)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Jan 6 00:23:47 CST 2020

Hey all..

Real quick..

We've tentatively nailed down our Jan Launch (25th.. stay tuned) and have for sure locked in the annual elections meeting for Thur the 30th from 6-8pm in the CRC.

Details below..

January Elections + Fun "McGuiver Meeting":

We're not all work and no play.. Election meetings may sound like a boring business event (and they are (or have been)).. so we're shooting to make these annual elections meetings more like a fine mullet.  Business in the front and party in the back!  (like my McGiver + rocket reference  --->  ?  :)

So anyway, this meeting will be a two parter..

1st Business:  If you are a NRVR member.. please show up at 6pm for our club elections or to throw your hat in the ring for one of our officer positions. Here are the various club officer and duties we're covering:  [ https://tinyurl.com/nrvr-duties ]( https://tinyurl.com/nrvr-duties )

2nd Party: Once we get that out of the way..  at ~7pm we can do the fun stuff (show off any cool Christmas toys, new projects, etc).  For presentations or show-n-tell topics.. please let us know ahead of time if you want 15-30 minutes to show anything (~15min) or present (~30min)..  and we'll slide you onto the agenda.

2020 Launches:
Further out... we also have most all of the launches nailed down from Jan-December (most all are the 4th Sat of the month).  Please look this over and let us know about any VT, business, or holiday events that could conflict with the proposed dates. As always.. check on the calendar here:
[ http://nrvr.org/calendar/ ]( http://nrvr.org/calendar/ )

We have all launches currently listed as single day "Research Launches".. so we may have to move the BFSL (conflicts with LDRS travel with vendors).. but when we solidify that one, that will be a two day even anwyay.. so let us know if you know of any other conflicts.

Stay tuned for the Jan 25th launch (current = tentative)... but the elections (30th) are a must.. so please plan to be there if possible.

T.Weeks