[NRVR-Members] First Launch of 2020 this Saturday... Who's going?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Jan 24 01:01:02 CST 2020

Hey all!

So our first launch of the year is this Saturday. It's currently listed as tentative, but at least it's not looking like rain now.. but is forecast to be between 30-41°F with 8-10mph winds:
[ https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/va/blacksburg/KVABLACK106 ]( https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/va/blacksburg/KVABLACK106 )

Just a quick spot check. Who IS planning on coming out?

It should be a small, intimate, "just us" club launch, but we still need to know who we have for setup, and to help run things.

Please let us know now so that we can plan accordingly. We have people coming from out of town and need to know ASAP.

Thanks all!

T.Weeks