[NRVR-Members] March 20th Launch (THIS SAT!)

Biggame338 biggame338 at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 12:13:15 CDT 2021

Hey,

Im going and will try to get there as soon as I can. I'm hoping to get there around 10 or 1030. I will help with what I can.

-Eric
On Monday, March 15, 2021 Weeks, Thomas <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org> wrote:
#yiv7192634283 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hey all!
We're still GO for this Saturday's rescheduled march launch. Details on the event listing and calendar on the website here: http://nrvr.org/
Can we get some feedback on who can be there to help out? As always, we can use some help with morning unloading and setup (9am), through the day with LCO, RSO and pad manager duties, and break down sometime between 4-6pm. (more info on these duties here)
Remember.. High power launch fees are $10 for the day.. but members get $5 off.. and volunteers get another $5 off. :)
As always, monitor this mail list and website for any updates due to weather, etc. But so far it looks good. :)
NRVR-Members mailing list
NRVR-Members at mail.nrvr.org