[NRVR-Members] Launch This Saturday!

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Jul 22 18:50:34 CDT 2022

Yes.. last time we helped with one of these VT Science Camps.. and VT students helped build the rockets (around 200 kids).. around 40% of them had to be triaged, torn apart, and rebuilt in the field. I hope we have better luck tomorrow.

It sounds like we're going to have a separate low power/student LCO and high power club LCO setup (separate pre-flight pipelines).. so member flights should not be impeded. So that's good.

Tweeks