[NRVR-Members] FW: RE: Madcow Super DX3 54mm for sale for $125 ($175 new)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Jul 22 19:53:41 CDT 2022

For anyone interested.. reach out to the guy below.

This is a great L1/L2 rocoket.

Tweeks

On Friday, July 22, 2022 8:23pm, "Thomas Tweeks Weeks" <tom at theweeks.org> said:

Are you still local? If you bring it to the launch tomorrow.. someone might buy it. If you like, you can leave it with us and we'll list it as a consignment sale and can pay you if someone does.

Want me to forward this to the mail list?.

Tweeks