[NRVR-Members] Anyone want to join the "NRVR Group Motor Order"? Get it in by CoB on the 20th

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue May 10 01:09:59 CDT 2022

I needed some more motors.. so I put in an order with Chris Rocket Supplies for the May launch on the 28th.

If you want to save $20-30 in shipping/hazmat fees.. then get your order together here:
[ https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html ]( https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html )

And in the shipping notes, say "Add to the NRVR Group Order, and split the shipping".. and place  your order BEFORE the close of business on May the 20th (a week before the launch) so that we get the shipment in time). I will hand deliver all group orders at the launch.

This should be a fun launch.. we've had some pretty cool stuff showing up as of late!

Any questions?

T.Weeks