[NRVR-Members] Anyone want to join the "NRVR Group Motor Order"? Get it in by CoB on the 20th

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Wed May 18 23:42:43 CDT 2022

Only two more days (Thur & Fri before CoB Fri) to join in on the group motor order I've placed with  Chris Rocketry Supplies (below).
[ https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html ]( https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html )
put in the shipping notes "Add to the NRVR Group Order, and split the shipping".

The launch is next week... the group motor orders will all be driveled to my home.. I deliver them to the field @the  launch.. and we all save on shipping/hazmat.  Last chance to get in on the deal.  Just give me a heads up so I'll be expecting it and can sort and set yours aside.

T.Weeks