[NRVR-Members] Polling for Attendance for 9/24 Launch

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Sep 17 22:11:01 CDT 2022

Hey all..

We're still on track for the launch this next Saturday.. and it's shaping up to be another perfect weather event.. but I wanted to take a moment and find out if anyone is going to come and fly or not.

Bob would never complain, but to be honest, our last three launches have had almost no CORE members in attendance.. so I'm interested in getting a head count before we go out and set up alone again.

If you're planning on attending.. please let us know.

Cheers,

T.Weeks