Launch this Saturday

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon May 22 00:27:14 EDT 2023

Hey all..

That time again.. HP Commercial Launch at Kentland this Saturday. Regular 9am setup (plz come and help).. I think Bob's holding a required 10am safety talk for all fliers, and we have a self imposed 2,500ft ceiling.

Low risk flights up through H & I just need RSO approval.. Anything over needs special approval.  If you're a new member, non-member, student flyer, or are flying any staged/exotic/risky flights.. you need to submit a Pre-Flight-Data Approval Form here:
[ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form_2020.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form_2020.pdf )

See all special-approval requirements on the launch event listing in the calendar:
[ http://nrvr.org/calendar/ ]( http://nrvr.org/calendar/ )

HP flight fees are $10/day.
Members get $5 off
Helpers (setup/breakdown/LCO/pad-managers, etc get $5 off
Students fly free.

Any questions.. plz ask them here, or ask Bob or I.

Fun stuff..
What are you flying?
I finally got my Upscale Nike-X (4" LOC Nike Zeus) all painted and detailed..

T.Weeks