[NRV Rocketry] Call ourselves NRV "Rocketry" or "Rocketeers"?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat May 14 00:15:33 CDT 2011

So this is the topic dejour...

You guys think this group ought to be called
"New River Valley Rocketry"
or
"New River Valley Rocketeers"

??

I had originally envisioned using the more whimsical "Rocketeers" term.
Partially so that we never take ourselves /too seriously/... but also bc my
previous HP Rocket mentor (Art Applewhite from San Antonio) also called one of
the groups he founded "The Hill Country Rocketeers"... and it does kind of
hearken back to the era of the 50s.. Hickam and all..

Thoughts?