[NRV Rocketry] Launch Photos, Videos, etc

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat May 14 00:21:28 CDT 2011

BTW folks..

Here are some of the photos and videos of our April 30th Launch:
	http://nrvr.org/photos/

If anyone wants me to change (or add) any credits, names (especially you
students and Profs).. please let me know.

Oh.. also.. for any of you newer folks wanting to "Get more in to" high power
(H motors and up).. this is a great book that I highly recommend:
	"Modern High-Power Rocketry 2", By Mark Canepa
	http://www.amazon.com/dp/1412058104

Anyone have any questions.. comments... thoughts? (now that 1/2 the mail list
has gone home for the summer.. hehe :)