[NRV Rocketry] NRVR Logo Contest

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat May 14 00:31:54 CDT 2011

Hey all.

 I was going to do this myself.. but there are folks much more talented than
ME that could come up with a logo for the NRVR group.

So I put it to you... come up with your best submission and send this group a
link to it (the list won't allow you to attach files to list emails).. but
just put it on Flickr or Fbook and we'll check it out.. maybe vote on it.

Personally.. I was just going to take some really nice New River Valley art
work that I got permission to use:
	http://nrvr.org/photos/pics/NRVCC-Logo.png
and combine that with the rocket from the VAST group logo
	http://nrvr.org/photos/pics/VAST-high-res.png
	(the big VA rocket group 3 hours north of us)

It seemed appropriate since we're a subsidiary of VAST right now anyway..

What's your thought? Got an idea?  Have a creative itch?
Let's see it!