[NRV Rocketry] Launch Day Reminders

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Sep 6 21:55:27 CDT 2011

Certification Launches:
If anyone is planning on doing a certification flight (NAR or TRA on Sat, TRA-
only on Sun), if you have not already contacted anyone to let us know you
plans, then please contact our RSO and launch coordinators at:
	rso at nrvr dot org

and let them know:
* What your launching
* What rocket and size motor you're flying
* What the approx/expected altitude is
* If you simulated the flight, what program(s) you used
 (RockSim, OpenRocket, etc)
* If you plan on flying over 2,000 feet (we recommend dual deploy)
* If you plan on flying over 6k feet, we need advance notice

We will also have a rocket motor vendor on site, so letting us know what
size/type motor you need, we can try to ensure we have whatever you need there
to have a successful launch (including lender motor casings, black powder,
etc).

Bob.. Chuck..
You all have anything to add?

Thanks,