[NRV Rocketry] Launch Day Reminders

Chuck Neff chuck.neff at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 14:02:10 CDT 2011

The only comments I have at this point concern the weather and site access.
Although the forecast has improved, the soaking rains that we've had could
create problems with access off the main lane.  It is imperative that anyone
entering the site to please follow all signs and stay on the directed path.
If for some reason something happens and you find yourself stuck, please
stop and find someone associated with the launch.  We will ensure that you
get out with as little damage to the ground as possible.

Remember, being able to launch at Kentland Farms is a privilege, so everyone
please be responsible and treat it gently.

Thanks,

Chuck Neff

  _____