[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Now Has A FaceBook Page!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Dec 12 22:51:22 CST 2012

I guess I'm supposed to ask you all to "Like Us" or something. :)
	http://www.facebook.com/NRVRocketry

Seriously though, until I get us a wiki and photos area (for members), the FB
page is great for chatting about rockets (without messing with email).. as
well as sharing pictures, etc.  Of course high quality "Great shots" should
still be send to us for posting on the web site, but I have admittedly been a
"bit behind" in getting the past few months of photos up (we're working on
that now).

So anyway.. We'll try to make news announcements on both the main
nrvr at nrvr.org mail list, as well as the Fbook page  (nrvr-launches is for
launch announcements only.. well.. and THIS announcement ;)). I think Bob,
Monta, Kevin and I are all admins right now, so if you think we need to change
something on the FB page, just let us know!