[NRV Rocketry] Santa and Rockets?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 15 13:51:05 CST 2012

So is Santa bringing YOU anything for Christmas?

I asked him for this one:
http://www.apogeerockets.com/index.php?main_page=product_rocket_info&cPath=1_86&products_id=1090

Since it is a little smaller that a full high power, so that I can fly it BOTH
at our high power and non-high power launches! :)

For you all who have not certified yet, it can also be  a great starter rocket
as you can fly it on G motors as well as high power, as well as get you
certified L1 (H-I motors), and even up to L2 (on J motors)!

I better be good for the next week and a half! :)

Bob? Are you being good? :)

Tweeks
p.s. some of you were asking my about my tiny little USB thumb-altimeter..
this is the one that I use both in may larger and smaller rockets:
http://www.apogeerockets.com/Electronics_Payloads/Electronics/Jolly_Logic_AltimeterOne
I like it bc it's dead simple, and even small enough to stick in my kid's
little Estes rockets. Plus I can charge it in my USB charger in the car on the
way to a launch. Perfect stocking stuffer for the rocket geek. :)