[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Launch This Saturday (7/21), 10am-3pm

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 15 00:39:07 CDT 2012

We're still getting the details together, but we've been busy making contacts
for alternate launch sites, and are doing a class-1 rockets (under 3.3 lbs
loaded, with up through G motors) at Sinkland Farms south of I81 on Hwy 8 Near
Riner VA.:
	http://goo.gl/maps/z8Hy
	(juts north of Whitetail Outfitters)

That's right.. SINKLAND Farms, the pumpkin place. NOT our old VT Kentland
farms launch site! There's a possible Kentland launch coming up in a couple of
months, but this one will be a smaller, one day launch at Sinkland Farms for
NRVR and VT students only (not fully open to the public, so please keep this
small launch hush hush for now).

The launch is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday morning (7/21) at 10am -
3pm.  We still have a few details to get ironed out, but I wanted to get the
word out to you all as soon as we could so folks can plan accordingly.

Stay tuned...

Any questions?

Tweeks
NRV Rocketry Founder