[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] NRV Rocketry Launch This Saturday (7/21), 10am-3pm

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Jul 18 22:49:27 CDT 2012

We did the full site survey tonight, and the map showing where to park and how
the launch site is laid out has been redesigned a bit, but everything else is
the same:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/files/Sinkland-Farms-Launch-Site_map.pdf

Low/Medium power only, <3.3lb rockets, G and under motors only, 3,000ft
ceiling, etc.

Let us know if anyone has any questions, and please remember, this is an
NRVR/VT launch only as we need to keep things manageable this first time
around.

Thanks all,

Tweeks