[NRV Rocketry] NRVR club membership

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:43:36 CDT 2012

Charley,

The NRVR is a club without a sanctioning body right now. VAST is both a NAR section and a Tripoli prefecture. Currently VAST does not have a permanent field so they attend launches all across Virginia at least some of them do. You can certify Tripoli L1 at NRVR since I am a Tripoli BOD member but only for another month or so. The VAST club will be down here in October, possibly sooner for a launch and you could certify then.

We are talking to a land owner about launches during the summer and hope to announce something soon. We also have a launch planned in October at VTs Kentland farm.

So I would suggest you reach out to Chuck Neff at VAST and sign up at NRVR for launch announcements. I hope that helps.

Sent from Bob's iPhone.