[NRV Rocketry] NRVR club membership

Chuck Neff chuck.neff at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 22:43:53 CDT 2012

Oops...forgot to add my name to the post...

Chuck Neff

On Jun 20, 2012, at 4:54 PM, Tweeks <tweeks at rackspace.com> wrote:

Charles..

For contacting Chuck, our rso at nrvr dot org address will include Chuck.. and
you can discuss your rocket design and desired plans with him. You might also
want to mention to him that you've already spoken with Bob and I and are also
a previous NAR-L1 that just lapsed and you need to re-cert.. and he might not
have you jump through as many hoops. ;)

Oh.. BTW.. since you had mentioned switching over from NAR to TRA, here's all
you need to do:

http://www.tripoli.org/Membership/JoinTRARenewMembership/tabid/77/Default.aspx

They'll send you your certification membership packet and cert paperwork. You
might want to do that sooner than later.

Tweeks