[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Join NRVR at Adventure Hobbies Family Fun Festival this Saturday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:50:19 CDT 2012

For more information pleae check out http://nrvr.org/launches page

For the second year in a row New River Valley Rocketry members (leaders?)
will be helping young rocket scientists experience a small taste of the
thrill of hobby rocketry.  We will be helping kids build and fly small
rockets or flying saucers for a small fee to cover only the costs of
materials supplied by Adventure Hobbies.  We get nothing out of this except
the joy of seeing kids of all ages smile and hoot as their rockets lifts
off.

 We will also bring some of our larger rockets for folks to check out and
we will of course be glad to answer any questions you may have.  We are
working on getting electric power so we may be able to show some very cool
videos too.

So come on out and join us at:

      1645 North Franklin St (across from the Christiansburg Rec Center)

        on Saturday May 19, 2012 from 10:00 - 5:00

Your NRVR officers,

Tom Weeks

Monta Elkins

Bob Schoner