[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Join NRVR at Adventure Hobbies Family Fun Festival this Saturday

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue May 15 23:53:46 CDT 2012

Thanks Bob!

In case people hadn't checked out the launches page, a couple of important
details.		http://nrvr.org/launches/

1) Time: Saturday from 10am - 5pm.
The full vendor flier is here:
http://nrvr.org/launches/files/2012-05-19_Adventure_Hobbies_Fun_Day_Front_Rev1.pdf

2) Vendor "kit rockets" launches only:
This is not a regular NRVR "open launch" event. Since we're launching in a
crowded black-top lot, we can't launch traditional Estes-style A/B/C motor
rockets (much less high power birds ;). The special feather-weight saucers
we're building and flying are designed to come down slow and soft. We'll have
some larger, high powered stuff for show, but we need to limit launches to the
vendor provided kits that we're building and flying.

Still tons of fun, so come on out, tell your neighbors, bring some kids and
have some fun!

Tweeks