[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry is now an official TRA Rocket Club! (TRA Prefecture #143!!!)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Oct 25 22:36:27 CDT 2012

In case you had not heard (it was not formally announced but word is getting
out); NRV Rocketry is now officially a TRA Prefecture!
	http://nrvr.org/#TRA143

Search for NRVR on the TRA listing here:
http://www.tripoli.org/Membership/PrefecturesClubs/USAPrefectures/tabid/257/Default.aspx

Very cool! We had been meaning to mention this on the list, but had just been
so busy with all the recent launches!

Thanks to Bob and all the officers for sticking it out over the last year..
and a big thanks to Chuck Neff and all the VAST guys for helping cover and
oversee many of the launches down here under the VAST NAR/TRA insurance until
we got our act together!

We'll be talking more in the near future about what NRVR membership means for
everyone, but it really doesn't impose any major changes to our day to day
launches right now... so let's just focus on getting as many rockets launches
as possible before it gets too cold out! Winter time is a good time to talk
about meetings group direction and such stuff. :)

Bob.. I think that you're listed as the official Prefecture. Was there
anything you want to say to start off with?

Tweeks
NRVR Founder