[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Meeting, Tuesday December 17th, 6:30pm

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Dec 15 01:09:54 CST 2013

Hey all!

Just a quick note. We were wanting to hold a member + public meeting THIS
TUESDAY NIGHT at the Space Building in the CRC (1901 Innovation Drive,
Blacksburg).
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/xcngx

We want to review some of NRVR advances & challenges of 2013, as well as go
over what we have in store for the NRV and High Power Rocketry in 2014.

I don't have all the details, but there will be pizza or food provided, but I
suggest that members also feel free to bring:
-Christmas party style snacks, cookies, or finger food
-Rocket projects they're working on (or would like to show or get comments on)
-Kids and family members

It should be a fun time for all! For those new to high power rocketry, this
will also be a good time to get to see some of what we DO here in the NRV, and
the types of rockets you can launch with us in 2014:
   http://nrvr.org/pics/Hobby-Fun-Day-Rocket-Kid.jpg

Any questions? Please feel free to ask on the mail list (nrvr at nrvr.org) or the
officers directly (officers(@)nrvr.org).

NRV Rocketry Officers