[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Meeting, Tuesday December 17th, 6:30pm

Carlos Zapata ctzap at verizon.net
Sun Dec 15 08:20:00 CST 2013

Tuesday not a good day for me but I understand that my travel schedule
doesn't allow me much home time during the week.
For next time may I suggest Thursday nights, There's always a good
chance that ill be coming home on Thursdays.
If there's good news about high power, please announce it on the website
or Facebook after the meeting.
Thanks
Best wishes to all my friends at NRVR for the Holidays!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  May God bless!!!
Carlos