[NRV Rocketry] Launch still GO for Sat & Sunday! (11am-4pm)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Feb 14 21:50:14 CST 2013

Just FYI.. Stay tuned here and on the web site (see the GO/NOGO):
	http://nrvr.org/launches/index.html#current

WEATHER:
It will be cold Saturday, maybe even some light flurries.. but it looks like
we're still go if the wind stays down. Expect the launch is still on until
announced here first or possibly on the web site (if it's not last minute).
This mail list is probably best tho. BUNDLE UP those kids AND yourselves!
Bring some hand warmers, as well as some snacks and drinks if you're staying
long.

NEW NRVR MEMBERS:
Remember, if you have not given or sent us your waiver form or paid your 2013
dues, and want your "Founding Member Card" on Sat, please print, fill out and
sign and bring this form Saturday:
	http://nrvr.org/files/nrvr-application-txt.html

Also, if you're an NRVR member and you can get there around 9:30 to help set
up, we would like to lend Chuck a hand so it's not just him & his son setting
up the whole site in this cold! (he's drivng all the way down from Shenandoah
for this! and MAN does he have a lot of gear!)

LAUNCH DETAILS:
We have some big impressive stuff going up on Saturday AND Sunday.. so be sure
to bring cameras.. and rockets if you want to fly with us!

This is a VAST run launch, so there will be launch fees (details in the link
above).

There's still time to order high power motors from WildManVA (Ken):
	http://www.wildmanva.com/

Get your order in BEFORE noon Friday and get them delivered to the field (no
hazmat shipping fees!) PLUS get a 10% discount! Just be sure to select "VT
Kentland Launch" for shipping. :)

Any questions?