[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry founding member

C. Reynolds cliffordtr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:47:46 CST 2013

Hi Carlos,
This is Cliff Reynolds.
Enjoyed meeting you and flying with you yesterday, and all your beautiful
rockets.
I was looking in Tower hobbies for your yellow rocket, and there is a Quest
rocket called Big Dog that looks
a lot like yours. Is that it? I couldn't find any Estes that look the same.
Let me know if you find out what it is, I really like it and when I can
afford it, I think it will be my first step up to big rockets.
Take care and safe flying.
Cliff