[NRV Rocketry] Pictures from the Launches?

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Mon Feb 18 12:20:42 CST 2013

If you have some "best of" pics from the Sat or Sunday launch, please get with
me and I'll get you a spot to upload them to the server.

In the mean time, here are some highlights from Saturday:

We had some BIG rockets:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870456940270&l=3859847dd4
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3865434734718&l=359124573f
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870458300304&l=b3ea0b4d96

Some certifications:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870457460283&l=f6839540da
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870459580336&l=c10582070e
(congrats Carlos!)

Some "really cool" launches:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870529742090&l=8d9a481829

Some test flights:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870528622062&l=096900ca55

Some sad moments:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870545102474&l=2b4d9aeba9
(there's $200 of GPS/HAM gear in there!)

And just really good times, in spite of the cold:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870548622562&l=0d11fb5610
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3870447580036&l=251fb86979

So if you have some good pics and want to share before we do the final
compilation (for the nrvr web site), contact me asap and I'll add them to our
collection!

Tweeks
p.s. if you paid for a membership card, were there Sat/Sun and did NOT get
your card, let me know! If not, later this week I'll probably be dropping
membership cards in the mail.