[NRV Rocketry] Want To Become A Founding Member of NRV Rocketry?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Jan 15 20:25:03 CST 2013

For those who can not make it to the Jan 29th meeting, but who still want to
sign up as a NRV Rocketry founding member, please contact one of the officers
and we'll email you the form to fill out and mail back to us:
	officers at nrvr.org

Sorry we don't an on-line form yet. We didn't foresee the need for one this
early on.

Tweeks