[NRV Rocketry] Kentland, One Day High Power Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Sat, July 27th

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Jul 19 15:40:52 CDT 2013

I'm interested in a few more motors Bob. So we just go to their motor section:
https://performancehobbies.com/secure/store.aspx?groupid=21402114301241

buy them ourselves, and say "Put in the NRVR/Bob bulk order"?

When do we need to place our orders by?

Tweeks
p.s. I've added Ken so that he can post to the mail list as a non-subscriber
in case he wants to reply. :)