[NRV Rocketry] Kentland, One Day High Power Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Sat, July 27th

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Jul 19 18:37:54 CDT 2013

I ordered:
Pro38 Reload Kits,Smokey Sam 1 grain G79-13
Pro38 Reload Kits,Skidmark 1 grain G69-14
Pro38 Reload Kits,Skidmark 2 grain H123-14
Pro38 Reload Kits,Skidmark 6 grain J381-14

Fun fun!

Tweeks
p.s. Ken, can you please send Bob and I a complete list of all motors ordered,
by whom and for how much? Thanks!