[NRV Rocketry] Kentland, One Day High Power Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Sat, July 27th

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jul 20 01:25:54 CDT 2013

Okay folks..
Not much time to get your motor orders for the launch next weekend. If you
want to join in on our bulk order (and not have to pay the $25 hazhat +
shipping fees), then look over the motors Ken has on his web site:
https://performancehobbies.com/secure/store.aspx?groupid=21402114301241

and get your order in and paid with a CC before Monday noon.

Be sure (in the comments) to indicate:
  Please ship with along with the NRVR/Bob order

To get the free shipping, and your motors on time. :)

Tweesk
p.s. A big thanks to Ken at Performance Hobbies for letting us do a combines
order w/free shipping! You Rock Ken!
p.p.s. Also big thnks to Bob for being the one to accept this monster order
and track and hand them out to everyone! Bob Rocks too! :)