[NRV Rocketry] Big Motor Deals Right Now

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 21 22:33:37 CDT 2013

In our bulk order with Ken.. he's made me aware of several specials going on
right now! (at least for THIS order):

1) Bulk Order (free shipping) ends Monday noon:
Several of us got our high power motor orders in to him.  The deadline for the
free shipping deal with Performance hobbies (to avoid the $25 hazmat +
shipping fees) is noon Monday.

Also, there are several special motor deals going on right now:

2) Free CTI, HP Motor Casings
CTI is still doing the "free motor casings" deal with the purchase of any cert
flight motor reload!  I bought an J $65 motor reload for my L2 cert flight,
mentioned it in my order comments, and I got a 6grain CTI motor casing for
free ($65 value)! Nice!

For those not familiar with how motor casings and reloads work -- it's cheaper
than flying on throw away "single use" motors, and the CTI (the folks who make
the Pro38 casings) are some of the best (cleanest) motor reload systems out
there:
http://www.pro38.com/products/pro38/pro38.php
and
http://www.rocketreviews.com/cesaroni-technologies-pro38-motors--by-lance-
alligood.html

CTI/ProXX is what most of us in NRVR fly on now.

CTI is still offering this certification special (for L1 and L2 reloads)
through their dealers. So if you're a TRA/NAR member (or want to join) and
plan on getting certified, now's a great time!

If interested, just pick a L1 (H) or L2 (J) motor reload that best matches
your rocket:
https://performancehobbies.com/secure/store.aspx?groupid=32902113819491

and let Ken know your TRA/NAR number (if you have one), that you're planning
on getting certified with us (in the purchase comments) and you'll get a free
motor casing to go with your motor reload. :)
NOTE: If ordering before Monday noon, don't forget to mention the #1 "bulk
order NRVR/Bob shipping deal" too!.

3) 40% off "G58 White Thunder" (pro38) reloads!
Oh.. one last thing to pass along, Ken says that he has a special 40% off on
the Pro 38 "G58 White Thunder" motor reload as well:
https://performancehobbies.com/secure/store.aspx?groupid=32902113819491
(search G58, I think it's currently listed at reg price of $24)

Just add that to your order comments (that you read about it here)!

I might add a couple to my growing order.
Heck.. I think I will have saved around $124 off a $250 order with just the
info above and should be set for a while for motors!

Hope someone else benefits too!