[NRV Rocketry] Really cool Arduino Programming Class with "Let's Code Blacksburg" for just $10!

Pat Artis pat.artis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:48:45 CDT 2013

Hi

One of the most interesting problem with coding for the Arduino is the
virtualization of the serial port to manage multiple sensors. Terry Kingery
is a senior in Aero and she did the programming for the SLI team two years
ago. Unfortunately, someone hot glued the board before launch and killed
the whole thing.

Pat