[NRV Rocketry] Fwd: [NRVR-Launches] Kentland Farms launch this weekend

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Oct 18 23:32:24 CDT 2013

Any questions about the launch in the morning folks?

Bob, some of the NRVR members and I should be there at about 9am to start
setting up. We should be ready for first launches at around 10am. Launch
details and map here:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/#SATSUNOCT1920

Remember, if you want to fly a rocket at our night launch, we have to see it
fly during the day (safely) first. okay? Here's the full night-launch guide:
	http://nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Night_Launch_Operations.pdf

Also.. this is a one-day (and night) launch. We WILL NOT be there on Sunday
this time.

THe next launch after this weekend will be the last weekend in October out at
Sinkland. Details here:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/#SATSUNOCT2627

Cheers!