[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Seven Launch Days Coming Up Over the next 7 weeks, Starting NEXT WEEKEND @Kentland!

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 09:43:41 CDT 2013

Carlos,

Thanks for your kind offer!

Folks it doesn't get much easier than this.  If you need to acquired some
motors for the fall launches this is a great opportunity.

If interested, please:
 - Check out the inventory from the Wildman VA website (http://wildmanva.com
)
 - Order online, or
 - Call Kevin directly, just remember he has a day job like us so he may
not get back to you until the evening
 - arrange payment with Kevin Dunn
and don't forget to mention that this is for NRVR order that Carlos is
picking up.

We will be flying Class 2/high power in October, and possibly in November
so plan ahead.

Thanks again Carlos and Kevin.

Bob