[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] NRVR 3/29 launch is Cancelled, no rain date on 3/30

Thomas Weeks tweeks-homework at theweeks.org
Wed Apr 2 00:23:57 CDT 2014

Hey Bob..
I know I speak for several of us here.. Don't beat yourself up man. You do a
ton for the group, including making hard calls. :)

For other folk's info... We have to make calls in advance like that when we
have motor vendors come  (like Kevin from WildmanVA. He's awesome!), and we
don't want to embitter Kevin with a bad experience, traveling all the way here
for a big rained out no show.  It's a crap shoot. That's why we're doing
monthly launches now anyway, right? :)

Looking to this next weekend.. Is anyone else coming out to the VT/VBI Kid's
Tech University event on Saturday? NRV Rocketry plans on having a big booth
set up! If so.. please let us know:
	officers at nrvr.org

We'll start setting up in the Cassell Coliseum Walkway on campus at around
12:30ish. We'll have several tables with some big rockets to unload and set
up. Come and help set up, or just hang out with us!

Tweeks
p.s. Hey Bob.. we should bring one of the canopies out and set it up just like
a launch area.. Banner and all! hehe