[NRV Rocketry] Arduino Robotics Workshop on April 26th

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 3 09:42:13 CDT 2014

Hey all

I know this is off topic (which is really against my better nature to publish
here).. but I know some of you had also been asking me to keep you posted when
this event was going to happen.

It's a full day (Sat) Robotic Workshop!
This is an intro to intermediate level Arduino/robotics class that The Let's
Code Blacksburg group here in town is putting on (I'm one of the instructors).
In this 6-8hr hands on workshop (ages 10 and up), LCBB is providing lunch +
the robot kits that we will each build, program and then you get to take it
home!  Not only that, but this little line following robot is designed to be
entered into the 4th annual Roboparade being held at First & Main May 31st
following the Wheels & Wagons event in front of the new Blacksburg Children's
Museum!  Kids and Adults are welcome to both the LCBB bot-build class and the
Roboparade. Details here:
	April 26th Robot Build Workshop: http://goo.gl/zea1qP
	May 31st Roboparade: http://www.thetechnologycouncil.com/roboparade

On the April 26th bot-build class, because bulk we're ordering a $90 robot
from China, we're able to get the price down to around $75 total (Lunch &
space provided by Rackspace).

So if interested.. get the tickets now. They're probably going to sell out
within the next 48hrs (knowing how these things have gone in the past).

If this, or other types of free, community technology & programming classes
interest you, then go check out the Let's Code Blacksburg web site and fbook
page:
	http://letscodeblacksburg.org/
	https://www.facebook.com/groups/591345357544168/

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rocketry programming.. :)

Tweeks
(also an Instructor at Let's Code Blacksburg)