[NRV Rocketry] 2014 Stuff

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Jan 28 00:08:26 CST 2014

Hey all!

Just to keep everyone posted..
We have our own high power waiver for Kentland for 2014 farms now! (yaaay!)
We had a tentative launch scheduled for last weekend (our members all knew) --
but when it was looking like it was going to be in the teens on Saturday AND
pretty windy to boot, we called it off and so never announced it here.

We have several other things coming up here in the next couple months, so stay
tuned!

Tweeks
p.s. If you really want to know what's going on within the club, or just want
to "support the sport", you might want to consider joining  NRV Rocketry here:
http://nrvr.org/membership/