[NRV Rocketry] Small Video Camera

Thomas Weeks tweeks-homework at theweeks.org
Sat Mar 8 22:58:01 CST 2014

One of our guys (Monta) launched a pencam in a small estes rocket. I think
he's got some footage if it somewhere. Interesting mount.. He mounted it
THROUGH the body tube perpendicularly! (poking out each side of the BT
equally, and pointing down). Pretty cool system.. he got some good video. :)

Tweeks