[NRV Rocketry] One Day, High Power Launch on Saturday March 29th!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Mar 13 23:07:18 CDT 2014

NRV Rocketry fliers (and spectators!),

Thanks to the efforts of Dr. Kevin Shinpaugh we were able to line up another
one day, high power launch  launch at Kentland Farms this month on Saturday
March 29th.  We'll have rods, HP 1010/1515 launch rails, etc. As usual, all
launch details, maps, etc are all on the launches page and linked to from our
new group calendar:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/
	http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

Need Motors?
We will have Kevin Dunn from WildmanVA Rocketry
(http://cavemanchemistry.com/nez/ ) on site, hand delivering motor orders!  So
be sure to get your orders in now (up to Friday the 28th).  If you're ordering
AND going to be at the launch, then be sure to select "Kentland Farms" for the
Shipping Method.. otherwise they will ship to your home address with all the
regular HAZMAT and related shipping fees. Thanks Kevin!

Also,  if you need low power/estes rockets, motors or supplies, our own local
Adventure Hobby here in Christiansburg (behind McDonalds) gives a 15% discount
to card carrying NRVR Members! Thanks Stacy!
	http://nrvhobby.com/

Oh, and if you're not yet an NRVR member, joining our group is the best way to
support us. Annual NRVR/TRA fees help pay for our insurance, certification
paperwork and support for flying the really BIG stuff that everyone loves to see
go up, so if you like us, join! We're currently over 20 members strong, but
always love to see new folks joining our ranks!
	http://nrvr.org/membership/

As We Get Closer...
The weather is about to get nice again, but two weeks out, who knows what it's
going to be like. As usual, it's a go unless you see a post here on the mail
list calling it off.  Stay tuned to this mail list for all the latest updates.

I know I for one have been eager to get some more High Power birds in the
air.. and I know a lot of you have been wanting to see more "big stuff" go up
too! We aim to please. :)

Thanks for all your support and we'll see you at the launch!

NRVR Officers,
New River Valley Rocketry, TRA #143