[NRV Rocketry] One Day, High Power Launch on Saturday March 29th!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Mar 23 22:56:16 CDT 2014

Any questions about the launch this Saturday?

Anything wanting to fly anything over 4-5kft?
Any certification attempts?

On those last two.. if you are planning on either flying anything over 4kft, or
planning on doing a cert flight, please contact our RSO:
	rso at nrvr.org

Getting excited!

Tweeks
NRV Rocketry Secretary/Treasurer/Founder