[NRV Rocketry] One Day, High Power Launch on Saturday March 29th!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Mar 28 00:09:07 CDT 2014

FYI.. we're keeping an eye on the weather. As we get more info, we're going to
make a call on it some time Friday afternoon. We'll either do the launch
Saturday or possibly Sunday.  We need to call it before CoB Friday bc our
motor vendor needs to know if he's going to come out Sat or Sunday.

So all that to say.. stay tuned. :)

Tweeks