[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] want your input on Launches in November and December

Carlos Zapata czapata at automann.com
Thu Oct 30 20:47:56 CDT 2014

Bob. My system is coming to visit next week. I would love for her to see a launching. We can plan one for not this weekend but next the 8th and also make it a club years end gathering just for fun. That way we won't have to be to involved during the holidays.

Carlos Zapata
czapata at automann.com<mailto:czapata at automann.com>
cell (540) 449-5982