[NRV Rocketry] Hacksburg Open House -- Call for Presentations/Demos

Andrew Mike logomancer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:03:08 CDT 2014

Greetings!

I am writing tonight on behalf of Hacksburg, one of Blacksburg's first
community workshops, We're going to be putting on an Open House Gathering
on November 8th from 1-6 PM at our space (2200 Kraft Drive, Suite 1475 in
the CRC).  Admission is free to everyone, and we'd love to see you all
there!

Aside from getting the word out about Hacksburg, we're hoping to make this
event a gathering for all things DIY, and so we're encouraging people with
projects they'd like to demo or present to come out. If you're interested,
please email us at board at hacksburg dot org with a brief summary, and
we'll get you on the schedule.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

-Andrew Mike
for Hacksburg