[NRV Rocketry] Launch this Saturday (25th) at Kentland Farms

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Oct 20 22:40:54 CDT 2014

So we got blown out of our full launch last weekend, so we're going to have a
do-over this weekend at Kentland.

For those wondering, we were originally looking to launch at Sinkland (pumpkin
farm) this weekend, but the grass is shoulder high all around the launch hill
(not doable),  so we're going bring it back to Kentland and hope for less
wind.

Launch details below and on the group calendar at www.nrvr.org

	When:  Sat 10/25, 10am-5pm
	Where: Kentland Farms http://goo.gl/maps/KPH8D
	Details:
	-TRA Commercial Launch
	-No motor vendor on site
	-Low through high power rocket launch
	-FAA Waiver: up to 8,800 AGL
	-Launch support: Rods 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, rails 1010
	   (please contact us if you need a 1515 rail officers at nrvr.org)
	-Port-a-potty still on site (not sure why it's still there)

NOTE: Any expected certification launches, cert exam requests, need of a 1515
rail, or expected flights over 5,000ft AGL -- please contact the officers at
officers at nrvr.org to request approval and/or accommodations.

MEMBERS: Tweeks will be unavailable Sat morning for setup. Please help Bob
w/setup if possible. Contact us at officers at nrvr.org

Look forward to seeing you all at the launch!

NRV Rocketry Officers