[NRVR-Members] Switching our "dsitro list" over to a real email-list (listserve)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Nov 1 21:54:35 CDT 2014

No no man. this needed to be done anyway.

Some others had complained about constant bounce issues.. and I needed to make
this "in-case-I-get-hit-by-a-bus-proof" anyway :)  Plus.. now all of our deep,
meaningful discussions are archived for posterity:
	http://nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/

It's all good. :)

Tweeks