[NRVR-Members] Head Count Check for Those Interested in a Hands on, All-Day, APC Motor Mixing Workshop, Fri July 19th

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Mon Jun 10 12:29:34 CDT 2019

Hey guys..

If this is the same class that Ben and Elaine did for us before, then it's a three grain 54mm (K550). I know bc I bough a Loki case to go with mine as I had never done 54mm before.

Elaine said that participants must be TRA members to participate, but do not need to be certified to participate (or make the grains) but you must be L2 certified to FLY it (at a TRA event).  The only way you could get away with flying it otherwise is at an unsanctioned (amateur) launch.. right Bob? (which we don't do in the NRV)

T.Weeks